Wintel System AdministratorJob description: System Administrator for Microsoft Products & Solutions
Relevant Experience as Windows Administrator Minimum 2-5 years
• 2-5 years of Wintel server administration experience
• 2-3 years of relevant experience VMware Virtualization Technology.
• Windows System Admin Skills on Windows 2003, 2008, and 2012 (hardware and Software)
• Windows clustering
Technical Knowledge (Administration):
• Fundamental knowledge in the Windows Server space. Has experience with Windows 2003, 2008, 2012 design/implementing/Managing HyperV Virtualization Technologies.
• Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of the projects.
• Standard / Enterprise / Web / Datacenter / (Core as well as Full)
• Installation / troubleshooting Windows OS
• Knowledge of Microsoft systems including, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, SCOM/SCCM, DPM
• Network basics
• File and print server management
• Experience in Stand-Alone / Clusters, Microsoft Cluster Services (MSCS), Cluster Administrator, Active directory services 2003/2008 servers, DNS core troubleshooting, Hardware installation concept of RAID, Storage concept, VMware concept
• Experience with scripting (Power Shell/VB).
• Proficiency in Hardware, Software and Operating System environments
• Basic knowledge of VMware and/or Citrix products: VMware Infrastructure, Virtual Center XenApp/XenDesktop and VDI.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory architecture and all subcomponents including Directory Services, Securities, Sites/Subnets, DDNS, WINS, DHCP, IIS, Anti-Virus, Systems Management, Optimization Tuning, High Availability configurations (Microsoft Clustering, etc.).
• Knowledge of local and remote computer system diagnostic tools.
• Experience with large-scale enterprise projects
• Hands on delivery in a client facing environment.
• Understanding of enterprise datacenter technologies including Networking, Security, TCP/IP, SAN and NAS, physical datacenter practices. Technical Knowledge (Projects):
• Knowledge of methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Is persuasive, encouraging, and motivating. Can conform to demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Experience with ITIL processes like Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Release Management and Configuration Management, Availability Management
• Proficiency in troubleshooting & analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written skills are required.
• Strong problem solving troubleshooting, analytical skills promoting out of the box thinking
If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: E-mail