IT Support EngineerRole:
• Operate and administrate a state-of-the-art infrastructure and systems on client’s premises – custom SharePoint and Azure DevOps implementation in a shift rotation (14x7).
Incident management and resolution following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Alert management from automated systems.
• Manage escalation of issues to other teams and ensure resolution is reached.
• Prepare environments, deploy application(s) and patch updates to development, QA and production environments following published Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and organizational policies.
• Evaluate the need of and deficiencies including capacity and performance management and planning.
• Interact with the internal clients.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
• Previous relevant experience with Microsoft Enterprise solutions.
• Previous experience in technical support – minimum 2-year experience.
• Advanced English communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Familiar with (or good understanding of similar technologies – minimum 1-year experience per technology) at least of 3 of the following:
o Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2 and above)
o Microsoft IIS
o Microsoft SharePoint Administration
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM
o Microsoft PowerShell / XML scripting
• Very good understanding of ITIL processes (Incident and Problem management, Change management). Ideally ITIL Foundation certified.
If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.