Presales Infrastructure SolutionsJob description
Involved in designing IT&C infrastructure solutions for the projects the company submits an offer.
• Minimum 3 years experience in IT
• Analyzes the IT&C infrastructure technical requirements (the tender documents technical requirements, technical requirements requested by the Beneficiary)
• Develops /proposes several IT&C Infrastructure solutions that best answer to the beneficiary requrements; argues the technical infrastructure solution variants, the technical infrastructure solution components; proposes Suppliers (companies) that could provide the required infrastructure solution components with best benefits for S&T.
• Composes and provides all the technical clarification questions necessary to clarify all the technical issues in order to a complete understanding of the projects technical infrastructure requirements.
• Analyzes the beneficiary answers to the technical clarification questions submitted
• Finalizes the infrastructure solution and participates in drafting internal responsibilities matrix (technical team) and external (partners)
• Collaborates with the Solution Architect in defining an unitary solution approach.
• Supports Bid Coordinator in developing technical infrastructure section (ex. Compliance Matrix / Technical Offer)
• Is in charge to be the point of contact for technical discussions with partners /suppliers to define infrastructure technical configurations in order to maintain strict purpose solution within the requirements specification (without underestimating or overestimating requirements).
• Validates the technical bids partners.
• Supports Account Manager to strengthen the technical solution costs by grouping infrastructure components according to specification requirements.
If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail to: email@example.com.