SAP Cloud Platform Integration ConsultantHey there! We are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues to join in our SAP Practice. Proactive? Hardworking and a team player? Then, tell us about you!
Bring your talent and passion to S&T – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
• Have strong communication skills;
• At least 1 year experience in the domain;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments.
• Ideally educated to Bachelor's or Master’s Degree level or equivalent
• Knowledge in at least one of the areas SAP ABAP/SAPUI5/Cloud Platform/Cloud Platform integration, XML/OData
• Hands-on experience with Runtime workbench, Message monitoring, Alerts, ALE Configuration
Our future colleague will:
• Deal with the newest SAP Process Integration product releases such as Process Integration and Process Orchestration, versions 7.3x, 7.4 and 7.5 and SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
• Working on developing custom Interfaces with SAP Cloud Platform Integration along with configuring standard content for Cloud Solutions (SFSF, ARIBA, C4C, Concur, Fieldglass).
• Develop complex mapping (Graphical and Java), Runtime workbench, Monitoring & Troubleshooting, ALE Configuration, NetWeaver Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rule Management (BRM).
• Deliver projects for customers, including support during requirement gathering phase, analysis of system landscape, technical design, and development of interface.
• Working independently on the Design, Build and Test activity.
Why S&T Romania?
• Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make, that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients;
• Continuous growth in a positive and pleasant work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
• If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org