Network Security Engineer
NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEERMajor responsibilities:
• Network Security design and support
• Configure and install various network devices and services (., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN)
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Contribute to all levels of the architecture
• Maintain technical documentation
• Expert knowledge of TCP/IP, GRE, IPSec, Wireless, VRRP, HSRP, GLBP, QoS, 802.1x, Radius, DNS and DHCP protocols and services.
• Advanced knowledge of networking concepts, routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP) and networking architectures
• Hands-on experience in configuration and troubleshooting of routers, switches, firewalls, IPS/IDS, DLP.
• Hands-on experience on administration, configuration and troubleshooting of network security devices (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, BlueCoat, Fortinet)
• Advanced administration of Linux/Unix systems and network services (DNS,LDAP,RADIUS, mail)
• Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint Professional level security related certification is a great advantage.
• Experience in implementation of Citrix Netscaler load balancers using best practices
• Working knowledge of Citrix, VMware, Microsoft Active Directory and storage Infrastructure
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)/Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
• University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
• If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org