PlatformOps SpecialistWe are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues our client as PlatformOps Specialist who will help develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels.
• responsible for operations of multiple complex stage and production data lake environments
• work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
• develop automations that cater to strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application
• solver and help to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
• will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require knowledge of development languages, COTS applications, and infrastructure (cloud and on prem).
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
• Using tools like Azure DevOps/VSTS, validate requirements, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code and technologies in stage and production environments;
• Demonstrating communication skills and the ability to drive continuous performance improvements with the stakeholders, vendors and technology subject matter specialists;
• Establishing a stable, reliable secure and high performing data platform;
• Building, maintaining and controlling stage and production environments;
• Troubleshooting incidents in stage and production environments;
• Being proactive in monitoring and alerting capabilities exist for all components of the platform;
• Establishing system health and capacity is reviewed and enhanced as needed;
• Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and performing knowledge transfer to others;
• Possessing basic Hadoop administration;
• Demonstrating fluency in at least one development language such as Java, Perl, PHP or Python;
• Managing Azure / AWS / GCP or distributed VMware environments;
• Demonstrating knowledge of at least one container technology such as Docker and one database technology such as. MySQL, MS-SQL, or PostgreSql;
• Working with code management tooling such as Github or Gitlab;
• Possessing knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tooling and deployments;
• Demonstrating Linux and Windows administration experience;
• Possessing experience in configuration management across a multi-platform estate such as Ansible, Puppet or Salt.
• Minimum 5+ years related field work experience
• Certifications preferred: ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional, ITIL Certification(s), or CCNA/P
• If you have additional questions, you can contact email@example.com.
• If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.