SAP ABAP Developer FioriHey there! We are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues to join in our SAP Practice. Proactive? Hardworking and a team player? Then, tell us about you!
Bring your talent and passion to S&T – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
• Demonstrated experience with ABAP programming in S/4 HANA with knowledge of the updated table structures;
• Strong ABAP skills with both custom development, customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALE/EDI, RFC-enabled function modules, BAPI, OOP, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports BDC and SAP Scripts;
• Good understanding of Fiori security for troubleshooting;
• Communication skills to all business levels also including a foreign language (Preferably English);
• At least 3 years experience in the domain;
• University degree in computer science, Software Engineering, Technology Management or related field;
• Based on business requirements be able to identifiy gaps in standard SAP, propose and code appropriate user exits;
• Work with business users to analyzes production issues as necessary, determine root cause of the issue and take necessary course of action for resolution;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments.
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
• Get Full life cycle development experience from design through implementation and production support;
• Be responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan;
• Ensure deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality;
• Actively participates in development scoping activities;
• Understand all data system integrations from SAP to various systems including Point of Sale and Scale Management;
• Contribute to achievement of team performance and quality standards as defined by service level agreements.
Why S&T Romania?
• Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make, that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients;
• Continuous growth in a positive and pleasant work environment;
• We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
• Whether you want to move up in Professional Services, across to Project Management, or Solution Architect, S&T wants to give you the chance to prove yourself - and we will recognize and reward your efforts.