SAP MM/SD ConsultantWe are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues to join in our SAP Practice. Proactive? Hardworking and a team player? Then, tell us about you!
• Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
• Implement and support of SAP Logistics (focus on one of MM/SD modules, e.g. Delivery, Billing, Outline Agreements, Special Sales Processes, Consignments, Customer Complaints, EWM integration)
• Map client business requirements, processes and develops necessary product modifications to fulfill customers' needs.
• Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements; identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
• Readiness to develop new professionals skills
• Ideally, experience in at least one full life-cycle project
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in working with SAP applications, with a focus on SAP MM/SD/EWM Modules
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Experience of one SAP MM/SD modules (e.g Delivery, Billing, Outline Agreements, Special Sales Processes, Consignments, Customer Complaints, EWM integration)
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Experience in integration with other modules (e.g. FI, CO, BI, EWM)
• If you have additional questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: email@example.com.