Senior Full Stack DeveloperWe are looking for dedicated, motivated and creative colleagues as Senior Full Stack Developer
The Software Delivery team is designing and implement complex solutions for customers in Romania both in public and private sector.
The team cover a wide range of technologies:
• development in .NET , Java , Python
• private cloud solutions based on RedHat OpenShift and Kubernetes
• public cloud solutions based on AWS and GCP
• database technologies based on Oracle and PostgreSQL
• mobile applications development
The team also has a strong Business Analysis team which will document all requirements and act as an interface between customer and development teams.
The Senior Full-Stack Developer will be in charge of the entire development stack - REST API and UI. The candidate will be fully involved in project design and development.
The role will also require mentoring and coaching Junior Java Developers as projects teams will be a mix of senior and junior developers.
Special focus is given on training activities and obtaining certifications thus contributing expanding core competencies of the team.
• Very good understanding how the software works on all layers, understanding the core principles and patterns of the software design
• Flexible and critical mindset, ability and desire to solve challenging tasks
• Good practical coding abilities, adhering to code standards and best practices.
• Solid experience in JVM platform and the ecosystem.
• Define solution detailed design blueprint based on requirements documents
• Define persistence model of the implemented solution
• Frontend development based on AngularJS, React
• Backend development based on Spring Framework, Spring Cloud, Docker, Maven
• Familiar with development tooling like GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
• Build fully automated pipelines for code integration and code deploy
• Build automated tests
• Knowledge of framework like Flowable BPM and Activiti BPM is a plus
• Dynamic work environment;
• Possibility of personal and professional development;
• A full-time role for an undetermined period;
• Young and enthusiastic team ready to help you achieve your objectives
• Attractive compensation and benefits package
• If you have additional questions, you can contact email@example.com.
• If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.