Senior IT Support SpecialistWe are looking for motivated and bright individuals that strive in a dynamic environment and are eager to contribute fresh ideas, learn new skills and meet challenges with enthusiasm.
• Degree or adequate practical background
• Strong working knowledge of English, German is a plus
• Excellent communication and customer oriented skills
• Must be able to demonstrate strong, methodical problem-solving skills and Analytical Problem Solving skills
• Customer focus and Service oriented attitude
• In depth knowledge of any or all the following : VMWare / Win / Exchange Admins.
Skills and responsibilities
• Proficient in controlling administrator rights on VM Infrastructure, with strong overview on VM environment.
• Ability to setup of resource pools and a VMware Distributed Resources Scheduler (DRS) cluster, Resource Management, Resource Monitoring along with VMware High Availability (HA) cluster
• Performance and capacity management on VMWare servers and complex health check-ups
• Proficient in scripting, deploying, remote installation and security in a VMware Virtualized Environment
• Drive RCA preparation and meeting SLA for RCA submission along with planning and implementing fixes / patches
Windows System Administrator
• Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve complex issues in system hardware and software.
• Administer efficient work of servers and system and provide support to everyday operations.
• Analyze system for failure and assist to restore files with help of operating system.
• Supervise efficient application of various window patches and security controls.
• Manage and monitor system plans and supervise all activities for plan and unplanned systems.
• Install and configure various commercial products on window operating systems.
• Supervise system software processor and prepare upgrade strategies for storage.
• Coordinate with various groups and perform troubleshoot on all production problems and provide resolution.
• Collaborate with networking department
• Perform research on system technology and provide resolution to complex issues for processes.
• Monitor trouble tickets and provide appropriate resolution for same.
• Determine support to patch application and timeframe for same and develop appropriate strategies.
• Develop complex system standards and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
• Coordinate with management and evaluate conduct capacity for system.
• Provides support, (administration, maintenance, monitoring, backup, contingency), for one or more of the messaging and collaboration technologies
• An MS Exchange administrator must provide day to day on-call administration support.
• Support various Windows OS systems and also in installing applications on those operating systems depending upon its compatibility.
• Manage the development in the servers and implement new services and functionality.
• Maintain the production, by running a software and hardware diagnostic regularly in a stipulated time period.
• Keep a check on the software versions which are installed in the operating systems.
• Responsible for providing support to any queries which arise.
• Monitor each and every part of the operating system like checking the disk space at regular intervals, checking the software versions.
• Run the diagnostics on the services which are essential for a server to run.
• Manage file sharing permissions to monitor mailbox quotas/space and also to check where the email has stuck and made sure that the email reaches its destination.
• Making sure that the system goes through a scheduled patching process.
At least 4 years of experience implementing and managing Exchange services, to include:
• Experience in Exchange 2013/ Exchange 2016/ O365 with configuration, build-out and management
• Coordinating and collaborating with business application stakeholders and infrastructure teams to ensure successful upgrades, installations or integration activities
• Powershell scripting skills
• Experience with Outlook Add-ins
• Exchange, Outlook, Active Directory
• Work on major severity and complex server issues
• Identify and recommend improvements to existing processes
• Making sure that the incidents get resolved with the SLAs
• If you have additional questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: email@example.com.