BMC Remedy Developer
The Remedy Developer is responsible for the design, implementation, and debug of Remedy solutions utilizing BMC's Remedy Action Request System (ARS) applications; Service Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Service Level Management and Service Request Management.
The Remedy Developer requires experience in integrating Remedy ITSM suite with other BMC products such as Knowledge Management, SAP Business Objects, Analytics, and Atrium Integration Engine.
• Experience with a full life-cycle implementation of remedy ITSM Tool Suite V7.6.04 and higher.
• ITSM Tool Suite application development.
• Proficient in customizing and implementing ITSM Tool Suite.
• Involvement with integrating ITSM Tool Suite with other 3rd party applications
• Proficient in all ITSM Tool Suite modules:
o Incident Management;
o Problem Management;
o Change Management;
o Request Fulfilment;
o Service Request Catalog;
o Configuration Management;
o Knowledge management.
• Perform Remedy migrations and upgrades Install and configure the BMC Remedy ARS, Mid-Tier, and email Engine
• Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support application software;
• Experience with BMC Atrium and CMDB;
• Build test cases; document developer, training and quick reference user guides, support guides etc.
• Create and maintain technical documentation with respect to system design.
• Produce the necessary documentation for any software developed;
• Administer applications including software updates, configurations as well as user administration
Strong knowledge in at least 2 of the following areas:
• Queries, Forms and reports;
• Display Screens & Options;
• Link Files, Scripts, Wizards, Events & Triggers;
• Web Services;
If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: email@example.com