We are looking for enthusiastic Advisory Support Level 3 engineer, for our client.
Advisory Support Level 3 engineer is a member of the BAO Advisory TechOps, who together with other Level 3 engineers is responsible for the delivery of the services in the portfolio built in Azure or On-premises, including application releases and 3rd level incident resolution.
An Advisory Support Level 3 engineer must have a comprehensive understanding of a large spectrum of AWS services (EC2, ELB, EFS, RDS, Lambda etc.), be able to architect viable solutions, be very automation-oriented and proactive. The candidate must have experience in managing these services and products, having the ability to fully understand the architecture of all applications in the portfolio.
The Advisory Support Level 3 engineer must be proficient in using CodePipeline and CodeBuild in order provide support and manage existing releases/pipelines. The candidate will also need to develop new releases/pipelines for operational purposes.
The Advisory Support Level 3 engineer must be a team player, oriented to results, able to interact, share, communicate and collaborate with members of the BAO Advisory TechOps, technical and non-technical and other our support teams as needed to overcome complexities, resolve issues and deliver a quality service.
They have prior experience in the technical aspects of implementing and troubleshooting a mission critical application based on Linux technologies in AWS.
Essential skills needed for the role:
· Experience in the technical implementation and operation of mission critical IT services.
· Hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, ECS, EFS, RDS, Lambda, RDS, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, ElastiCache, CloudFront)
· Comprehensive understanding and administrative experience of managing Linux
· Comprehensive understanding and administrative experience of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
· Experience with Docker
· Networking knowledge and troubleshooting skills
· Experience in Bash Scripting
· Experience in building and deploying NodeJS (NestJS framework) Applications
· Experience with SMTP, SSO, AD, LDAP is a plus
· Able to acquire a comprehensive understanding of a complex suite of IT applications / components.
· Able to work collaboratively with all members of the team in the delivery of the service.
· Ability to adopt new technologies
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Quality focused
· Calm under pressure
· Experience working in an ITIL-based framework.
· Proficient in English
- If you have additional questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: email@example.com.