We are looking for enthusiastic DevOps Engineer The Salesforce Administrator/Engineer, for our client.
Salesforce Operations / DevOps Engineer The Salesforce Administrator/Engineer is responsible for operations of multiple complex stage and production environments. While they do not do development work on the platforms, they perform administrative, configuration, deployments and technology upgrades to these environments and will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require knowledge of development, scripting and infrastructure (cloud and on prem).
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader including:
● Understanding of and experience with general salesforce setup and configuration such as workflows, validation rules, triggers, field updates, page layouts, record types, formula fields, report types etc.;
● Understanding of environment maintenance tasks such as managing admin access, managing sandboxes, handling confidential data, integration configurations, Single Sign On, Certificate & Key Management, License Management etc.;
● Experience working with integrations setup and service account administration and integrations support using tools like Postman.
● Building, maintaining and controlling lower and production environments;
● Proficiency using of Data Loader & Workbench tools;
● Working with Reports and dashboards development and management;
● Troubleshooting incidents in stage and production environments, ServiceNow familiarity for reporting and configuration;
● Displaying skills or familiarity in Release Management using ANT, Salesforce DX, GIT, Azure DevOps (VSTS), Visual Code Editor, CI/CD etc.;
● Validating requirements, source code branches, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code and technologies in stage and production environments; and,
● Understanding management of source code for branch and merge strategy.
● Establishing proactive monitoring and alerting capabilities for all components of the platform;
● Establishing system health and capacity is reviewed and enhanced as needed;
● Documenting SOPs, and perform knowledge transfer to others;
● Working experience or familiarity with Apex and Visualforce development;
● Displaying skills or familiarity Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics).
● Displaying skills in Einstein Analytics administration and familiarity with dashboards, lenses, recipes, data sets, etc.;
● Any skills with Python scripting or other tools will be a plus.
● Demonstrating communication skills and the ability to drive continuous performance improvements with stakeholders, vendors and technology subject matter specialists;
● Analytical thinker with attention to detail; well organized with the ability to document details and in developing knowledge articles.
Below certifications are a plus:
Certification(s) Preferred: Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer I and/or Platform Developer II. Other certifications like Marketing Cloud certifications, ITIL Foundation are a plus
- If you have additional questions, you can contact email@example.com.
- If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.