We are looking for our client, motivated and creative colleague as DevOps Tools Engineer.
Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You’ll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to our strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You’ll be responsible for operations of multiple complex stage and production DevOps Tools. While the team does not perform development work on the platforms, they maintain the tooling for the code release deployments and technology upgrades for the teams using the tools and will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require knowledge of CI/CD tools, and infrastructure (cloud and on prem).
- Preferred 4 years in enterprise support, preferably supporting DevOps engineers and processes with AzureDevops, Github, and Jira. (Minimum 2 years of experience on relevant tools. )
- Certification Preferred: ITIL v4, AzDO Engineer Expert
Demonstrates excellent customer-focused support abilities and/or a proven record of success providing consultative guidance to DevOps engineers specific to proper operation of source code repositories and workflow management tools.
- Understanding of concepts and best practices for use of deployments templates, policy management tools, configuration management tools, CI\CD pipelines, and other automation or orchestration solutions;
- Interacting with distributed version control systems like Git, GitHub, GitOps, etc;
- Familiarity with deploying code using CI\CD tools like GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc;
- Possessing knowledge and experience with application security solutions and web hosting architecture and principles;
- Interacting with project management team members and key stakeholders on application projects;
- Collaborating with team members and stakeholders virtually;
- Experience using CMDB and ITSM tools (Servicenow preferred);
- Experience using Git and tools that support Git Repos (Azure Devops, Github Enterprise, Jira preferred)
- C++,Python, Powershell experience (1 year)
- Evidencing communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Having customer service experience/skills, multitasking and possessing time management skills; and,
- Possessing analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Onboarding in a good atmosphere with supportive, friendly team.
- You will be part of a motivated, dedicated, international virtual team where your contribution will be appreciated.
- Ability to work on an international project of strategic importance.
- A variety of responsibilities and a good opportunity to develop organizational skills on
- a large project.
- Attractive salary packaging.
- Private health care and other employee benefits.