Minimum 2 years experience as a support engineer. You'll work as part of a team of problem solvers and you’ll be responsible for operations of multiple complex business solutions on client’s premises in a shift rotation (14x7).
Focus on the following technologies: Windows Server, SharePoint Server, SQL Server, Azure IaaS and PaaS services, Azure DevOps
Incident management and resolution following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Basic windows server sys admin tasks (clear disk space, run scripts, server tasks, etc)
• Azure cloud components troubleshooting, log analysis, configuration checks.
• Alert management from automated systems.
• Manage escalation of issues to other teams and ensure resolution is reached.
• Prepare environments, deploy application(s) and patch updates to development, QA and production environments following published Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and organizational policies.
• Evaluate the need of and deficiencies including capacity and performance management and planning.
• Raise/document change requests in the internal Service Management platform and act as the owner of the change until it's closure.
• Interact with the internal clients.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
• Previous relevant experience with Microsoft Enterprise (on-prem and cloud) solutions.
• Previous experience in technical support – minimum 2-year experience.
• Advanced English communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Familiar with (or good understanding of similar technologies – minimum 1-year experience per technology) at least of 3 of the following:
o Microsoft Windows Server (2008 R2 and above)
o Azure Portal - awareness PaaS services like Azure SQL, App service, Function App, Key Vault, Logic App, Service Bus
o Microsoft IIS
o Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and above
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Microsoft PowerShell / XML scripting
• Very good understanding of ITIL processes (Incident & Problem management, Change management). Ideally ITIL Foundation certified.