We are looking for enthusiastic Data Analyst for our client.
- Develop Power BI reports and dashboards that connect to various on- and off-premise data sources, ensuring data is optimized.
- Delivering data and reporting requirements to business users and investigating and resolving reporting errors, data discrepancies and queries
- Be able to write and perform SQL scripts to filter and join varied data sets for reporting or querying purposes. Improve existing reporting, code, and procedures
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Collaborating with team members to collect data and produce exception reports to cleanse data at the origin
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements and user manuals for the organization
- Create, analyze and support the delivery of regular and ad hoc reports, suggesting improvements and changes where necessary.
- Monitoring of existing data feeds to ensure data integrity.
- Proactive investigations into any data discrepancies or anomalies
- Your responsibilities will include exploring the data available and looking for trends and valuable analysis that might be useful for the team / Business.
Skills and Experience (What would we like you to have?):
- Experience or appetite in building dashboards/reports for clients, using tools such as Microsoft Power BI Desktop and Online (Report and Dataset development and management).
- Power BI development experience includes using Power Query and Microsoft DAX (Data aggregation, filtering, lookups, etc.)
- Microsoft Transactional SQL (Data aggregation, transformation, relational table joins, etc.)
- Experience of building, enhancing and utilising Data Warehousing through SQL, providing Data Analytics, complex data queries and joins and subsequently use of Power BI to present the results
- Experience in using SQL is essential coupled with other analytics tools, e.g. Power BI.
- Knowledge in SSRS
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting & analytical skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- If you have additional questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: email@example.com.