We are looking for enthusiastic EMEA Atlassian System Administrator, for our client.
About our client:
With offices in 156 countries and more than 295,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. Our Global IT organization helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications used by all staff levels. You’ll help our team maintain applications that cater to our strategic technology needs using your knowledge in technical domains of application. You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to achieve complex business requirements/solutions driving from strategy to execution. You’ll be responsible for operations of multiple complex production and production like data lake environments. While the team does not do development work on the platforms, they perform code release deployments and technology upgrades to these environments and will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require understanding of scripting languages.
Minimum Years of Experience: 5 years
Certification(s) Preferred: ITIL, Cloud fundamentals (like AZ-900)
Manage and Responsible for Jira deployment and operations. Works closely with the PMO Hub Team.
● Partners with US-IT and maintain Atlassian licensing requirements
● Build partnership with other our client digital application teams for required integrations
● Installing, configuring, upgradation, administering and enhancing JIRA Software, Jira Data Center
● Installing, configuring, upgradation, administering and enhancing JIRA Data Center and 3rd party add-ons
● Strong understanding of JIRA workflows.
● Ability to create, update and maintain projects and spaces within Jira and Confluence using standard templates;
● Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language);
● Ability to create advanced dashboards in Jira using creativity and advanced JQL;
● Ability to create and manage complex workflows within Jira;
● Ability to perform user management on a daily basis;
● Advising on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges
● Installing, configuring, maintaining, administering, and enhancing MySQL DBA, and Apache Tomcat server
● Good knowledge in UNIX/Linux, Python, Shell Scripting
● Ability to effectively track issues/risks and help resolve blockers to keep the team moving
● Ability to hold the team to their commitments
● Coordination of Onshore and Offshore resources and team deliverables
● Ability to conduct resource planning and scheduling
● Incident management, Change Management and root cause analysis (part of Problem management)
● Creating and managing complex configuration elements including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme, and notification schemes
● Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure
● MS SQL Server DBA
● SSL & SSO configuration for Jira/Confluence.
● Atlassian Certified System Administrator
● Atlassian Certified Jira Administrator
- If you have additional questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: email@example.com.