We are looking for enthusiastic Full Stack DevOps Engineer, for our client.
The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for operations of multiple complex stage and production data lake environments. While they do not do development work on the platforms, they perform code release deployments and technology upgrades to these environments and will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require knowledge of development languages, COTS applications, and infrastructure (cloud and on prem).
Azure, Terraform, ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional, ITIL Certification(s), or CCNA/P
4+ years of experience in engineering and / or development
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader by:
- Using tools like Azure DevOps/VSTS, validate requirements, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code and technologies in stage and production environments;
- Demonstrating communication skills and the ability to drive continuous performance improvements with the stakeholders, vendors and technology subject matter experts;
- Develop, troubleshoot and operate Terraform IaC (infrastructure as code);
- Building, maintaining and controlling stage and production environments;
- Troubleshooting incidents in stage and production environments;
- Being proactive in monitoring and alerting capabilities exist for all components of the platform;
- Ensuring system health and capacity is reviewed and enhanced as needed;
- Documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and performing knowledge transfer to others;
- Possessing basic Hadoop administration ;
- Demonstrating fluency in at least one development language such as Java, Perl, PHP or Python);
- Managing Azure / AWS / GCP or distributed VMware environments;
- Demonstrating knowledge of at least one container technology such as Docker and one database technology such as. MySQL, MS-SQL, or Postgresql;
- Working with code management tooling such as Github or Gitlab;
- Possessing knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tooling and deployments;
- Demonstrating Linux and Windows administration experience; and,
- Possessing experience in configuration management across a multi-platform estate such as Ansible, Puppet or Salt
- If you have additional questions, you can contact email@example.com.
- If you know somebody suitable for this position or if you want to apply, please send a detailed CV by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.